Mortal Kombat X
Fighting game allows players to fight as Mortal Kombat characters
- Category Action/Adventure
- Program license Free
- Version 1.8.1
- Size 22 MB
- Works under: Android
- Also available for Windows
- Program available in English
- Content rating Mature 17+
- Package name com.wb.goog.mkx
Warner Bros. International Enterprises
Warner Bros. Entertainment WARNER BROS ENTERTAINMENT, INC. 4000 WARNER BLVD LOS ANGELES BURBANK United States California 91522-0001
An over-the-top visceral experience, Mortal Kombat X brings all the power from the next-gen gaming systems over to the mobile and tablet devices. Visually speaking, you have groundbreaking graphics and the animations look smooth when fighting. A card collection game fills out the game, and you can assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors to prove your merit in one of the greatest fighting arenas on the planet. Mortal Kombat X leads you to battle, and as you fight, you earn more experience points, perform special attacks and collect powerful artifacts.
Glancing over at the roster of fighters, you have an impressive collection of Mortal Kombat veterans that includes: Sub-Zero, Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Ermac, Sonya and many more fighters. Along with classic fighters, the game added a couple newcomers to the mix like Cassie Cage, D'Vorah, Kotal Khan and Kung Jin.
Mortal Kombat gained fame and popularity for its brutal trademark fatalities, and Mortal Kombat X brings you new ones with crisp, clear graphics and over-the-top punches that will punch you right in the gut. Once you challenge other players, you will compete against them in Faction Wars. This online competitive mode lets you engage enemy teams and rank your own faction on the leaderboard for the opportunity to win weekly prizes. The more you play, the greater your chances of finding allies to summon to battle. You can borrow combatants to strike precise blows at your enemies. Some ultra rare rewards you could unlock include characters like Injustice Scorpion and Klassic Kitana.
- Playing the console version can unlock rewards with the mobile
- Playable for both the tablet and the smartphone
- Plenty of content with the newest addition
- Traditional controls replace with a more intuitive system
- Big download size
Fixed an issue where players were not properly receiving Ally Points when using Friends as an Ally.
Fixed an issue where players were receiving Triborg Equipment at the end of Freddy Krueger's Nightmare Challenge.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.